I'm sure you'd rather not hear another word about my quiet book, but this will be the last of it. Here's the finished cover. I used regular cotton fabric with thin batting in between. I cut my fabric long enough to wrap around the whole book and overlap across the top. And I left a little room so I can add more pages down the road. I sewed the pages together in pairs, back to back. The pages and the cover all had button holes for the ribbon to go through.
The cover closes with velcro.
And here's what it looks like opened up. It's been a huge hit with Brynlee! Her favorite part is yanking the velcro flowers off and hiding them underneath random flaps throughout the book.
Here's the individual pages:
And here's another quiet book that you've got to see, if you haven't already:
Check out her other projects, too!